One Pan Balsamic Chicken

I don’t know about you, but I’m a huge fan of Buzzfeed’s Tasty videos on Facebook. That’s basically where I get 75% of the recipes I make. The other 25% comes from Pinterest.

Last week I decided to try the One Pan Balsamic Chicken recipe from Tasty.   Um – so easy and so delicious. But the best part about this recipe? Clean up consists of washing one pan, and that’s HUGE for me because my apartment doesn’t have a dishwasher. (I know, how am I living?!)

If you’re looking for something quick that doesn’t require many ingredients, this is your recipe.

Balsamic Vinegar

Balsamic Chicken

A few tips for cooking:

  • Make more sauce than the recipe calls for. You’ll be happy you did because it is delicious!
  • Keep your stove top set to medium heat to prevent burning the chicken. It also keeps the sauce from becoming thick and gooey.
  • My chicken breasts were super thick, so make sure to cut one open and check it after 20 minutes to ensure it is fully cooked! You can also try covering them for part of the cook time to trap the heat, but you may lose some of the crispiness.

balsamic chicken recipe

 

Cheers!

hannah signature

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s